We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which products marketed to women they think men should try out. Here are their clever recommendations:
1. This dry shampoo so you can get out the door when you're in a rush.
2. BB cream to help treat your skin and provide natural looking coverage.
3. Midol to knock out those migraines.
5. A pedicure because it just feels good to treat yourself.
6. Chap stick because it works wonders.
7. St. Ives face scrub that will exfoliate your skin and help with any acne.
8. Dove deodorant that will soon be the only kind you'll buy.
9. Makeup remover wipes for cleaning up messes or wiping off sweat.
10. Body butters that smell so good, your mouth will water.
11. Leggings, because they are pretty lit.
12. "Girly" drinks, because they are fucking delicious.
13. Women's sleeping bags for keeping your body warmer.
14. Yogurt because it's a fast breakfast that's actually healthy.
15. Concealer for when your face is having a bad day.
16. Simple sugars to exfoliate all that dead skin off.
17. Coochy shaving cream that's gentle enough to use on both your face and body.
18. Skinnygirl vodka because it's just as smooth as the top-shelf brands, but half the price.
19. And tampons, which are great for stopping nose bleeds.
Make sure to follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts!
The comments used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.