Summer isn't everyone's favorite season, and it certainly isn't mine.
You sweat, get sunburns, and are just generally upset that it's hot outside. Conversations with strangers always start with that hackneyed, "Hot enough for you?!" line. I don't need more of any of that in my life. Until living underground becomes a more viable option, we'll have to use these products to make life work.
2. This directional fan ($57) so you can feel like an elephant is blowing air at you.
3. This cold-brew maker ($24) so you can get more caffeine while not sweating.
4. This steering wheel cover ($18) so you don't have to use discarded receipts as oven mitts.
5. This bed fan ($99) so you never have sleep sweats again.
7. This evaporative cooling towel ($8) so you can drape any appendage in chillness.
8. This flexible ice-pack hat ($40) so you can keep a cool head.
9. This box of otter pops ($12) so you can be cool from the inside, out.
11. This mini USB-powered swamp cooler ($14) so you can make temperatures tolerable near your computer.
13. These Ice Deodorant Body Sheets ($10) so you can feel that sweet menthol-y effect all over.
14. This stretchy knit dress shirt ($95) uses NASA temperature-regulating technology to keep you cool.
15. These blackout curtains ($30 to $65) so you can shut out that pesky sunlight.
16. This powered cooling cushion ($65) so you don't burn your legs on the seat.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up!