We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about the everyday products that they've found odd alternate uses for. Here are some of the clever solutions they've come up with:
1. Tame wrinkled fabrics using a flat iron.
2. Blot your face with disposable toilet seat covers — they work just as well as their expensive counterparts.
3. Use a salad spinner to spin your hand-wash-only laundry dry.
4. Spray Windex on your carpet to get out nail polish stains.
5. Use an electric blender to whip up textured paint for your walls.
6. Soak burnt dishes and pans in laundry detergent to clean off baked-on grime like magic.
7. Bend up a bobby pin to make a bookmark when you're in a pinch.
8. Use kitchen shears to cut pizza more effectively than using a circle cutter.
9. Wipe up grimy dishes easily with some dryer sheets.
10. Leave a sock full of cat litter in your car to keep your windows from fogging up.
11. Remove eye makeup with cheap baby wipes.
12. Add Goldfish crackers to chowder to make it cheesy and even more delicious.
13. Run out of bobby pins? Use a paper clip to get the job done just as well.
14. Complete a killer breakfast by waffle ironing hashbrowns.
15. Get some tights, and when they are at the end of their life, cut them up to make hair bands.
16. Hair frizz getting out of control? Rub dryer sheets on your hair to take out the static.
17. Tame your charging cables and cords with binder clips.
18. Rub toothpaste on car scuff marks to buff them out.
19. Or use binder clips to guard your razor blades from getting dull during travel.
20. Stop your jean zippers from running away by looping a keychain ring around the zipper and top button.
21. Spray WD-40 on sticker residue from old bumper stickers to remove it.
22. Hang bottles on a shower rod to clean up the area under your sink.
23. Repel pesky mosquitos with dryer sheets.
24. Use plastic wrap to waterproof a cast.
25. And rub walnuts on wood furniture to buff out most scratches.
Make sure to follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts!
The comments used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.