1. These no-show running socks with a heel tab to stop them from slipping down into your shoes.
2. This agility ladder drill set for increasing your foot speed and coordination.
3. These no-slip bands that'll keep your ponytail from falling when you're running a 5K.
4. A simple foam roller to work out your muscle kinks and get your blood flowing.
5. These shoe insoles for taking some of the strain of running off your feet.
6. These kettlebells that are versatile enough to cover most functional strength exercises.
7. This gym bag with a compartment to keep your shoes separate from everything else.
8. An extra-thick yoga mat to help stop your joints from aching.
9. A durable water bottle that'll last you a lifetime of banging around in your gym bag.
10. These pushup disks to ensure you're engaging more muscle with every rep.
11. This ab roller (an easy way to engage your core).
12. A sweatband for keeping hair where it's supposed be.
13. These resistance bands that'll help you stay in the right formation and come in different strength levels.
14. This pull-up bar that can be put in virtually any doorway.
15. A super-solid stability ball you can work out on without fear of it bursting.
16. This water-resistant phone arm band that won't slip down your arm when you're out for a jog.
17. A medicine ball that'll target your core and is durable enough for bounce exercises.
18. A container of anti-chafe balm for stopping the trouble before it starts.
19. This sweat-resistant waist pouch to hold your bare necessities close to your body when jogging.
20. These cheap-but-good Bluetooth earbuds that'll free up a lot of body motion so you can move without wire restrictions.
21. This suspension training kit to get in a workout when you're not near a gym.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.