1. This Ostrich pillow that provides full facial coverage for anonymous sleeping.
2. This natural sleep supplement with melatonin to help promote a restful sleep.
3. A super soft wrap-around pillow designed to hold your neck in the most ergonomic position during rest.
4. These inflatable footrests for taking the pressure off your legs and reducing the risk of deep vein thrombosis.
5. This travel scarf with a hidden inflatable pillow inside.
6. This chin support to stop your head from eventually lulling over to your neighbor's shoulder.
7. A contoured sleeping mask designed to take the pressure off your eyes.
8. This pashmina that'll pull double duty as a travel blanket.
9. This swinging footrest for preventing lower back pain and leg swelling.
10. A face cradle—perfect for those who like to sleep face-down.
11. These noise-cancelling headphones to let you hear your favorite podcasts or calming music over the roaring engine.
12. This hoodie pillow that sets up some peripheral privacy with style.
13. A cross-body pillow that's a great option for side sleepers.
14. A set of earplugs meant for air travel.
15. This cuddle-able wedge pillow that'll give you a lot of flexibility in how you want to position yourself.
16. This infinity pillow you can cozily wrap yourself (or your dog?) in.
17. These refreshing wipes—when you finally wake up from your sleep, they'll make you freel right as rain.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.