Welcome to another edition of “Can You Get Through This Post Without Spending $50?”
I am your host, Jeff. I’m back yet again this week for the second time in a row! The game is simple. Try to make it through this entire post without buying something.
Don’t plan to buy anything? That’s OK! Stay and enjoy my groanworthy jokes! I italicize each pun for maximum cringe.
Come up with a better pun? Post in the comments! I DO READ ALL THE COMMENTS!
DANGER! THERE MIGHT BE SOME PUNS AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! GOOD LUCK, ALL! 😀
1. This stain-resistant bean bag chair—an easy addition to any dorm room.
2. An insulated bento box with a thermos for hot food.
3. This penguin-shaped screwdriver... it's probably the cutest tool I've seen.
4. These fabric unicorn earrings that are unilaterally adorable.
5. These sliding webcam covers to give you a little peace of mind from prowling eyes.
6. This fire missiles button that'll replace your old boring cigarette lighter.
7. A crumple-able map of your favorite city.
8. These pizza-shaped notecards that fit into paper plate envelopes for that soirée you're planning.
9. This retro flip-down clock to click and clack its way into your heart.
10. These antimicrobial tooth brushes with ultra-soft bristles that take it easy on your gums.
11. This inflatable solar lantern you can pack down to a small size when it's not in use.
12. A full-face snorkel mask to give you a better view under the ocean.
13. This giant avocado pool float—it leaves room for you in the pit.
14. A set of sushi-shaped goat milk soap for moisturizing your hands (plus, looking delicious).
15. This child-size shark costume that's downright adorable.
16. A jar of liquid hair chalk so you can test fire that exotic color.
17. This set of jumbo Bananagrams for beach time play.
But there is always last week's edition that you can find here. ;D