Can You Get Through This Post Without Spending $50?
A bamboo calculator, a collapsible bucket, and elf ear headphones: how far can *you* get without buying something?
Welcome to another edition of “Can You Get Through This Post Without Spending $50?”
I am your host, Jeff. I’m back yet again for this week! The game is simple. Try to make it through this entire post without buying something.
Don’t plan to buy anything? That’s OK! Stay and enjoy my groanworthy jokes! I italicize each pun for maximum cringe.
Come up with a better pun? Post in the comments! I DO READ ALL THE COMMENTS!
DANGER! THERE MIGHT BE SOME PUNS AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! GOOD LUCK, ALL! 😀
1. This pizza squeaky toy your dog won't be able to resist.
2. These wire management clips shaped like leaves and birds.
3. This styptic pencil to stop your skin from bleeding when you cut yourself shaving.
4. A set of pig-shaped suction cups that'll keep your phone up in a pinch.
5. This Bluetooth media button to mount on your steering wheel.
7. This head-shaped headphone stand that'll neatly keep your favorite pair off the desk and in their place.
11. This Oregon Trail card game that'll have you and your friends dying of dysentery in no time.
13. These Thumb Chucks that are easy to pick up and keep your hands busy.
16. This dual tea and coffee cup for maximum versatili-tea.
17. And this flexible lid that looks like a banana leaf.
And that about wraps it up for this week!
If you're looking for more, there's always last weeks' edition that you can find here.