Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. These memory foam cashmere slippers you'll never want to leave your feet.
2. A set of packing cubes to make prepping for your next trip more efficient.
3. A dashboard camera that'll give you peace of mind when you're in an accident or subject to a hit-and-run.
4. A chainmail scrubber for making your cast-iron pans sparkle without ruining their seasoned surface.
5. This sprouting mushroom night light that slowly changes color over time.
6. A kid-friendly alarm clock — it glows when it's ok to get out of bed.
7. This magnetic screen door to make it easy for you and your pets to go in and out of the house.
8. These affordable Bluetooth earbuds that'll let you cut the cord without spending an arm and a leg.
9. This Argan oil hair mask for keeping your hair feeling shiny and luxurious.
10. A paper towel dispenser that lets you tear off one sheet at a time.
11. This party game you'll definitely blush a few times while playing.
12. A competitive outdoor game — it's like if volleyball and foursquare had a baby.
13. This tough Bluetooth speaker that can stand up to all the water and dust you can throw at it.
14. A nifty pair of bendy glasses able to fold up into a small keychain-sized case.
15. This tiny noise machine to help you sleep by drowning out the sounds of a noisy neighborhood.
16. These hexagon-inspired condoms any bee would give a nod of approval to.
17. This pack of ice pop pouches for making some adult frozen cocktails.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.