We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about the books they've seen that they can't help but pick up and flip through. Here are some of their discoveries:
1. How Not to be a Dick—an etiquette guide that teaches one of the most important rules of life.
2. Amish Vampires in Space—a novel thatshows how there are no limits to the human imagination.
3. Maybe Your Leg Will Grow Back!: Looking on the Bright Side with Baby Animals—a 96-page wonder to help you find the bright side of terrible situations.
4. The Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America—a field guide to help intrepid explorers understand the difference between Lucky's and Lunardi's.
5. I Love Dick—a gripping story of a filmmaker's pursuit of love.
6. Thug Kitchen—a hardcore cookbook that'll instill the chef-y knowledge you need.
7. How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack—a survival guide sure to aid you in the event of some verdant violence.
8. They Both Die at the End—the sad story of two strangers looking to make one last adventure.
9. You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News—a shocking title filled with facts that they won't teach you in school.
10. I'd Really Like To Eat A Child—a children's book about the world of crocodiles and their struggles.
11. Tell the Wolves I'm Home—a moving love story where two lonely people become the unlikeliest of friends.
12. My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness—a candid tell-all disclosing a young woman's struggles with depression and sexuality.
13. How to Fall in Love with Anyone—an insightful memoir describing how love really works.
14. The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck—a "practical parody" (of Marie Kondo's book) that explains how to rid yourself of unwanted obligations and shame.
15. How to Be Black—an audacious essay offering practical advice on complex racial issues.
16. Games You Can Play with Your Pussy—a humorous take on cat ownership that packs in the double entendres with every page turn.
17. My Glory Was I Had Such Friends—a moving memoir that covers the power of friendship and the human spirit.
18. Diseases Caused by Masturbation—a dastardly dissertation on the terrible things people in the 1760s thought touchy-feely acts would wreak upon our bodies.
19. Kanye West Owes Me $300—a bizarre biography following the story of one man trying to crack the rap game.
20. K is for Knifeball—a children's book to playfully teache kids some common sense.
21. We Are Never Meeting in Real Life—a hilarious collection of essays on dealing with everyday adult issues.
22. How to Make Out—a fictional account of a 16-year-old student who starts a blog to answer all of life's questions.
23. 50 Ways to Eat Cock—a not-so-subtle cookbook to regale you with all of the best ways to beat your favorite meat.
24. One Day We'll All Be Dead and None of This Will Matter—a treasury of honest essays (by a BuzzFeed writer) that'll give you some insight into Indian culture, dealings with internet trolls, and navigating life as a child of immigrants.
25. The Pop-up Book of Sex—a lovely pop-up book that nearly every guest will find irresistible.
Shhhhhh...now it's time to get cracking on these.
Make sure to follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.