Almost threw up at the hairball.
Get a bouncy chair for the baby. I would put my son in it and take him into the bathroom with me while I took showers. We had mirrored closet doors and I would set him in front of them. It gives you a few minutes to get clean and feel human again.
- jeannie527 "18 Confessions From Teachers About Th..."
- jeannie527 "14 Heartbreaking Confessions From Peo..."
Response to These Are The 20 Most Shipped Couples Of 2015:
Clexa…NONONONO!! Just NO! Bellarke forever!
Response to I’m An Atheist, But I’m Not…:
I am an atheist, but I will respect your religion. I am not out to convert you. I know right from wrong and have morals. I still celebrate Christmas, because it is a time to get together with family, plus I like Santa and snowmen. I am the only person in my family who is atheist and I don’t discuss it with them. My husband is not religious, but hasn’t gotten to the point of saying he is atheist. I have co workers who are very religious and they were all shocked when I told them. And yes they are still my friends and they haven’t tried to convert me.
- jeannie527 "I'm An Atheist, But I'm Not..."
- jeannie527 "Here's A Mouthwatering Step-By-Step G..."
- jeannie527 "Everyone Is Freaking Out About This S..."
Love Actually is my favorite!
57 out of 60. I do like action movies.