1. Think that pot is heading toward legalization? Not in New York City, where police are cracking down on marijuana possession. These arrests are devastating lives. This is the story of what happened to one beloved public school teacher.
“They took my life. They took what I love to do the most.” — Alberto Willmore
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."