- NoFaithInHumanity "Glory Be, We're Getting Two Brand-New..."
- NoFaithInHumanity "Kristen Bell Just Got So Real About W..."
- NoFaithInHumanity "17 Animals Who Are 100% Done With Thi..."
- NoFaithInHumanity "The Guy Who Voiced Arnold In "Hey Arn..."
- NoFaithInHumanity "This Mom's Son Wanted His Own America..."
- NoFaithInHumanity "29 Reasons Book Nerds Are The Only Pe..."
- NoFaithInHumanity "12 Ways "Today's Special" Was The Mos..."
- NoFaithInHumanity "Watch This Trans Teenager's Emotional..."
Um, speaking of Mark Twain, you forgot Hannibal Missouri.
Um…all of these things apply after 30. Not 35.
Correction. Not Buzzfeed’s issue. This is what attorneys are saying vs what the autopsy report says. Maybe the attorneys should read the report before making false claims.
“Attorneys for Michael Brown’s family said Monday that the “kill shot” that struck Brown in the apex of his head went from a “back to front position,” which is consistent with eyewitness accounts that Brown was surrendering when he was shot by Officer Darren Wilson.” Since when was the shot “Back to front”? This is not in ANY of the autopsy reports I’ve read. Buzzfeed, site your source.
- NoFaithInHumanity "Here's One Thing You Probably Did..."