2. Bugs you never even knew existed.
3. Trying to fit your life in two pieces of luggage.
4. Hostel life.
6. The language barrier.
7. The realization that some countries don't use dryers.
8. You can't watch any of your favorite TV shows while they are airing.
9. Don't even try your Netflix account.
10. You can't find any of your favorite stores.
11. Finding something that resembles J. Crew/Express/Vineyard Vines/Forever 21/etc but you can't afford it.
12. People mistaking your desperation for friends as flirting.
13. Falling in love with products overseas that you can't get at home or abroad.
14. Attempting to convert your shoe size or clothing size to the standard in whatever country you are in.
15. Learning to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius and actually understanding how hot or cold it is.
16. Trying to learn the Metric system because in 2nd grade we didn't understand why we would ever need this or vice versa.
17. Freshmen 15 all over again.
18. If you weren't already obsessed with coffee, now you are.
19. Getting used to the currency.
20. Public transport.
21. Driving on the opposite side of the car on the opposite side of the road.
22. Trying to get a job on your visa.
23. When you're sick and are using home remedies instead of going to the doctor's and paying the up-front charges.
24. Discovering that other countries actually use military time.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!