1. You realize that there are way more people on this planet than you realized.
2. You immediately become thrilled at the possibility of all of these new friends.
3. You meet someone in your orientation group.
4. You are positive that this person will be your BFF until you die.
5. Your new friend asks you what high school you went to.
6. You try to hide the fact that you were homeschooled.
7. You meet another homeschooler and share a connection like no other.
8. You finally own up to your homeschool roots.
9. Surprisingly, most people are just jealous of the freedom you had in high school.
10. You admit that you did not wear pants every day.
11. And that you had stores and theme parks all to yourself during the school day.
12. And you didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn.
13. But you mostly did homework just like everybody else.
14. You now feel confident enough to wear your homeschool-ness with pride!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!