9. Even president Teddy Roosevelt agrees that our chant is the greatest college chant ever.
10. What rivalry?
11. Did I mention we pretty much dominate basketball?
12. Which reminds me, we are home to the greatest home court advantage in all of college sports.
13. There really is no nation like Jayhawk Nation.
15. And in case you doubted why we’re the best college in the country, the game of basketball as we know it today was developed at The University of Kansas.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."