1. The majority of your life has been spent waiting in traffic
2. The Houstonian speed limit is 80, and no one stops at yellow lights
3. You really miss Astroworld
4. You’ve seen one of the Texans or Rockets partying in Mid-town
5. Somone in your house owns a vintage Astros, Rockets, or Oilers jersey
6. No matter where you're going you'll usually end up on Westheimer
7. You have no idea what they are doing with the Astrodome
8. The Galleria is always packed, but you still go and consider it the best mall ever
9. You tune into Chopped and Screwed Sundays on 97.9 The Box
10. Free Press Summer Fest was hot, expensive, and overcrowded but you still loved it
11. You respected the power of hurricanes and heeded warnings. That is why you evacuated eventhough it sucked
12. Cook-offs, concerts, carnivals, livestock, cowboys, and trial rides made rodeo month the best month of the year
13. You went to Rich's and were well under the age of 18
14. You have only been to NASA once, and it was on a school field trip or space camp
15. You consider yourself a country boy/girl... Even though you grew up in the 4th largest city in the U.S.
16. You probably know at least one millionaire.
17. You hate anything and everything about Dallas
18. You get offended when people say that Galveston is ghetto.
19. You have referred to Houston as one of these nicknames at some point: Clutch City, Bayou City, H-town, Magnolia City, Screwston, Hustletown, and the City of Syrup
20. You lived within a mile of a Fiesta, 99 Ranch Market, or Kroger (culinary and ethnic diversity at its finest)
21. The highways have been under construction as long as you've been alive
22. It's pretty much summer year round so.....
23. 90 degrees with 90% humidity is still not considered that hot
24. You consider youself a little hood even though the Third Ward scares you at night
25. You have opinions on the best Tex-Mex, Cajun, Asian, and BBQ food in the city
26. "Y'all" is a big part of your vocabulary
27. You probably don't actually live in Houston, but one of its many suburbs
28. Bussiness and politics are conducted wearing boots
29. It makes you happy that a lot of major publications are proclaming Houston as an one of the top cities in the U.S.
30. They now know what you've known all along. Houston is the place to, and nothing can be done to hide your pride!!!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!