5. Their ketchup is so good it’s sold in grocery stores now.
In 2013 regional grocery stores started carrying Whataburger ketchup.
7. They allow you to get unlimitied ketchup.
9. You can have as many patties as you want.
No need for s secret menu. You can have any food item anyway way you like.
10. Because the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit can be had for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
14. There are currently 36,864 different ways to enjoy a Whataburger.
It would take a life long “all Whataburger diet” to try them all.
17. The uniforms have come a long way over the years, but that Whataburger orange is still instantly recognizable.
18. The fries are amazing and are always freshly made.
When you get them to go, there’s no way all of the fries are making it home.
19. Because the commercials have the best narration ever.
23. The recipe for greatness hasn’t ever changed.
It’s been the same since 1950.
25. It’s a regional favorite.
735 stores in ten states throughout the South and Southwest.
26. You can literally get Texas toast with anything.
Waaaay better than regular buns.
29. They always remind you not to litter.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲