1. Exercise is now agonizing.
2. Oh, and running is definitely out of the question.
3. You feel so drained all of the time.
4. You need a ton of coffee to get through the day.
5. Or maybe even an energy drink just so you won't feel so old.
6. Once you get home you're too lazy to do anything.
7. No really, you're very lazy.
8. You've somehow managed to gain the Freshmen 15...
9. ...and the Post Grad 30.
10. It seems like just looking at food causes you to gain weight.
11. You have attempted to eat healthy...
12. ...but it's a lot harder then it looks.
13. You've skipped over meals just to consume the important stuff.
14. You've even attempted to give up bread.
15. Your stance towards calories has become very aggressive.
16. You've even found yourself passing on tasty treats.
17. Dessert isn't as fun as it use to be.
18. It now takes so much effort just to maintain.
19. Your body has taken on a different shape.
20. None of your old clothes seem to fit.
21. You've gone through extreme efforts to conceal your new body.
22. You wouldn't dare go anywhere without a shirt.
23. Even though your physique is not what it use to be...
24. ...and you can't eat the way you once did...
25. ...it's ok — you've developed an appreciation for your new body.
26. And you love the way you look.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!