1. You got sick of engineering and pre-med majors saying that you chose the easy route.
2. Humanities majors were always implying that you were greedy and/or materialistic.
3. Having professors constantly talk about....
4. You found incredibly ingenious ways to cheat on exams.
5. Especially in accounting.
6. Your salary expectations for your first job right out of college may have been a little....high.
7. The hard copy of this book cost more than some of your classes.
8. Group presentations filled you with dread.
9. At least one notoriously evil professor that you could not avoid taught at your college.
10. You've had a professor that still used archaic methods for presenting notes.
11. Attending the college of business career fair was the highlight of your semester.
12. It was easier to get front row Bieber tickets than it was to get an appointment with your advisor.
13. Your greatest fear was that your post grad life would be just like the movie Office Space.
14. By the time you were a senior, Excel was like a second language.
15. But you still waited until the night before a term paper was due before actually writing it.
16. Adderall was your friend, and when it finally kicked in those finance problems became a breeze.
17. You considered changing majors every time a new "highest paying careers" report came out.
18. After taking all those classes with numbers, percentages, decimals, formulas and dollar signs, you still suck at math.
19. You learned everything about debits and credits, but doing your taxes is still intimidating.
20. You joined way too many campus clubs because they were "resume builders."
21. A handful of your professors had really thick indecipherable accents.
22. You often had to wear suits to school and it made you feel ridiculous.
23. Coffee was the lifeblood that fueled all those terrible all nighters.
24. You questioned the usefulness of every statistics class.
25. The summer of your junior and senior years were spent interning.
26. But it was all worth it because you knew that once you graduated you were prepared for anything!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!