1. You know the difference between 83 and Old 83
You know the difference between 83 and Old 83
2. You had a favorite raspa stand, and were very passionate about it
3. You’ve been to more quinceaneras then you care to remember
4. Sprinting outside when you heard on of these was the norm
5. You start and end your sentences with guey, but are still not sure on the spelling. (buey,gueay, wey….)
6. You always called SPI “The Island”, and went to Spring Break….but drove back home the same night
7. Tailgates were works of art
9. Eating nothing but tamales from Thanksgiving to New Years Day was normal
10. You always assumed Tim was lying about the weather
11. Partying in Mexico used to be so much fun
12. but you wouldn’t dare party there now
13. That won’t stop you from making a day trip
14. because the street tacos are actually made on the street
Man are they delicious
15. You have purchased fruit from one of these at least once
16. People drive around in brand new Escalades, but still pay for their groceries with LoneStar
17. Saving up all year for the Stock Show was worth every penny
Turkey legs are not cheap
18. Having a huge family was normal
19. Going to H-E-B was a mini class reunion
20. Where people wore thier lettermen jacket’s well after high school
21. Because high school football is religion here
22. And you knew hearing Nifu-Nifa meant your team got shut out :/
23. You couldn’t wait to get outta there
24. But you ended up missing the uniquness of this place
25. Because no matter what this land of a million palm trees will always be home
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.