1. Thinking about food right when you wake up.
2. And of course right before you go to bed.
3. Finding everything Jennifer Lawrence has say about food to be totally relatable.
4. Getting a little too enthusiastic about dessert.
5. Asking a resturant if you can "SUPER SIZE" an order.
6. Not wanting to share any part of your meal.
8. Rationalizing why your stomach is a bottomless pit.
9. Turning into a different person when you're hungry.
10. Being more excited about the food than the booze at brunch.
11. Having a growling stomach at the most inappropriate times.
12. Getting way to hyped about competitive eating contests.
13. Showing everybody your total lack of table manners...
14. ...Because you can't wait to dig in.
15. Having to ask this question whenever you attend an event.
16. Publicly embarrassing your friends because of your dining habits.
17. Not being able to control yourself around the holidays.
18. Being unable to avoid not talking to your snacks.
19. Having no set meal time.
20. Getting emotional over sweets.
21. Finding new ways to incorporate food in to your workout.
22. Getting mesmerized by your adoration for sweets.
23. Knowing your appetite knows no bounds.
24. Snacking while reading this post.
25. No worries. This is a judgement free zone.
So eat up!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!