1. You have decimated your parents pantry and fridge.
2. Every single night is a mini high school reunion.
3. In fact you can't go anywhere without seeing someone you went to school with.
4. You are terrified your mom will find your condoms, cigarettes, or empty beer cans.
5. You are in the habit of going to sleep as your parents are getting up for the day.
6. Your parents still try to enforce a curfew.
7. Every other night you're hitting up the Red Box.
8. You have to hide the fact that you smoke from your parents.
9. You've completed a couple of TV series on Netflix.
10. None of the fast food joints in your hometown are open late.
11. If you hook up with anyone it can't be at your house.
12. Older siblings try to lecture you.
13. And your younger siblings annoy you.
14. In fact everyone in your house is getting on your nerves.
15. Your still expected to do chores.
16. Going to church with the family hungover is not all its cracked up to be.
17. You friends from back home are not as fun as your friends at school.
18. You are actually starting to miss classes.
19. You are tired of answering the question "How's school going?"
20. Daytime talk shows are really staring to annoy you.
21. You find it depressing that some of the hottest people from high school are getting fat.
22. It's getting more difficult to explain your grades to your parents.
23. You just really miss your college friends.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!