1. Reddit user OnlyAMuffin posted this video of his dad’s quick trick for peeling apples at their family restaurant. All that’s required is a drill, a fruit peeler, and a steady hand.
“[W]e give the apple peelings to a local ranch so they don’t go to waste,” the writer said, adding, “It also works for potatoes, just not as well.”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀