1. You’ll have more decorated coolers than you know what to do with.
But you’ll never get rid of them because they’re awesome.
2. You’ll learn that hand signs are everything.
Even though you have no idea what they mean.
3. You may initially make fun of it, but eventually you’ll end up adopting the sorority squat.
4. Your weekend calendar will always be full of activities.
Two words: Date. Functions.
5. You’ll realize that the bond between big and little is a strong one.
7. You’ll learn that the house mom is pretty much her on-campus mother.
9. You’ll realize that formals are pretty much the college equivalent of prom.
10. You’ll become her biggest fan at all her intramural games.
11. You’ll acquire more neon gear than you know what to do with.
13. You inadvertently become familiar with the names of women’s designers.
Kendra Scott, Kate Spade, Vera Bradley, and of course Lily Pulitzer.
17. You’ll go to more themed events then you’ve ever been to before.
18. You’ll have more frocket shirts from her sorority functions than you know what to do with.
23. Over time you realize that it will always be a part of her life.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.