3. You don’t have just one middle name per se.
5. It’s impossible to find a keyboard with the correct accents and characters.
Try spelling your name otherwise.
6. Googling yourself takes forever.
9. Word always assumes your name is misspelled.
15. Everyone assumes that adding an O to the end of any name will make it Spanish.
21. You have to walk people through the pronunciation slowly and loud.
22. Oh, and of course custom jerseys barely had enough room for all the vowels.
It’s a unique part of your cultural identity that you absolutely love.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍