This is James Rodríguez.
Pronounced like HAHM-ess, not jeymz.
He’s the star attacking midfielder for the Colombian National Team.
He’s good at putting it between the posts.
Actually really, really good.
But there are so many reasons to love him.
2. He’s actually one the team’s go-to dancers.
6. Because he enjoys paying tribute to Colombia’s famed marimonda.
8. Because he has some very famous fans.
13. Because he’s also extremely devoted to his younger fans.
14. He visits them in hospitals.
15. Always poses for photo ops.
16. And he loves giving them memorabilia.
19. Because even famous Colombian footballer Carlos Valderrama is a fan.
23. Because he’s really, really popular right now.
24. Because he’s been doing it big since he was a kid.
25. Most importantly, because he is leading a team that is even better than the famed 1994 squad.
So, if you’re not a fan yet be sure to remember his name.
Because you’ll be dancing to it later.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in replacement phones.📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈