This is James Rodríguez.
Pronounced like HAHM-ess, not jeymz.
He’s the star attacking midfielder for the Colombian National Team.
He’s good at putting it between the posts.
Actually really, really good.
But there are so many reasons to love him.
2. He’s actually one the team’s go-to dancers.
6. Because he enjoys paying tribute to Colombia’s famed marimonda.
8. Because he has some very famous fans.
13. Because he’s also extremely devoted to his younger fans.
14. He visits them in hospitals.
15. Always poses for photo ops.
16. And he loves giving them memorabilia.
19. Because even famous Colombian footballer Carlos Valderrama is a fan.
23. Because he’s really, really popular right now.
24. Because he’s been doing it big since he was a kid.
25. Most importantly, because he is leading a team that is even better than the famed 1994 squad.
So, if you’re not a fan yet be sure to remember his name.
Because you’ll be dancing to it later.
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.