2. Your parents brought their work habits home, so everything was sanitized…
4. You’ve been tempted to cheat by looking at your mom or dad’s teacher editions.
6. And at the end of summer you spent at least one week helping them set up their classroom.
9. Which meant you couldn’t get away with slacking off or getting in trouble.
19. You’ve been on countless shopping excursions to teacher supply stores.
20. And your home was always overstocked with classroom essentials.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: Please, no guns, sex, or barfing 🚗 ❌