3. Cringing when you see products that butcher both languages.
5. Having the “ñ” throw you off whenever you use a Spanish keyboard.
6. Laughing when translations are totally off the mark.
Nobody is going to want to eat at your “cockroach” restaurant.
8. Constantly having to help friends with their Spanish homework.
18. Using online translators for help, but having them mess it up every time.
20. Having friends that want you to translate Spanish films even when they are subtitled.
21. Being annoyed that people assume that adding an “o” at the end of a word automatically makes it Spanish.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀