1. Because the views from the 360 Bridge are breathtaking.
3. Because few things can compare to the pageantry, excitement, and storied tradition that is Longhorn football.
4. HOOK 'EM!
5. Because few streets can compare to the glory that is 6th.
6. Because few places are better to spend a lovely afternoon than atop Mount Bonnell.
7. And you don't have to travel too far to experience the breathtaking beauty that is Hamilton Pool.
8. Because Marley Fest always reminds you love is the most powerful force in the world.
9. This is your view when you go out for a run.
10. It's where you can enjoy the lake in the shadow of a blues music legend.
11. Because where else are you going to have a literal oasis in your backyard?
12. Because its food trailers are in a league of their own.
13. And the vehicles are as eclectic as the city's residents.
14. Because the music festivals it hosts are top-notch.
ACL and the world-renowned SXSW.
15. Because the state capital is truly a work of art.
17. Because the Tex-Mex food is nothing short of spectacular.
18. And the BBQ is world-class.
19. Not to mention the breakfast tacos are almost too good for words.
20. It's a place where sunset means being able to witness one of nature's greatest phenomena.
21. Because bikes of all kinds are always welcomed.
22. Because the live music venues are both numerous and iconic.
23. Because Zilker Park is THE place to be.
24. And Trail of Lights is the perfect and free way to celebrate the holidays.
25. You don't have to travel far to witness top-level racing — just head to Circuit of the Americas.
26. Because Krause Springs is the best and most beautiful place to cool off.
27. Because the sunsets on Lake Travis look like this.
28. Because Spider House Cafe is a legendary laid-back place to enjoy a drink and meal with friends.
29. Because it's a city that stays true to its roots, and its rich history.
Austin is home to the Texas State History Museum and historical sites such as Woodlawn and the Driskill Hotel.