3. You own a fancy sleeping mask to keep the light out.
6. Restless nights leave you with constant bags around your eyes.
7. You’ve shelled out the extra $30 for blackout curtains.
Darkness is essential.
9. You’ve undoubtedly come across some adult programming while scanning channels in the middle of the night.
14. Which also ensures leftovers never make it to the next day.
15. Before you go to sleep you absolutely have to make sure your phone is on silent.
Even the slightest notification will awaken you.
16. At one point you’ve considered going to a sleeping clinic.
18. It’s gotten so bad that this looks appealing.
Because getting up to pee means not being able to go back to sleep.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲