3. You own a fancy sleeping mask to keep the light out.
6. Restless nights leave you with constant bags around your eyes.
7. You’ve shelled out the extra $30 for blackout curtains.
Darkness is essential.
9. You’ve undoubtedly come across some adult programming while scanning channels in the middle of the night.
14. Which also ensures leftovers never make it to the next day.
15. Before you go to sleep you absolutely have to make sure your phone is on silent.
Even the slightest notification will awaken you.
16. At one point you’ve considered going to a sleeping clinic.
18. It’s gotten so bad that this looks appealing.
Because getting up to pee means not being able to go back to sleep.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.