6. You drank from the manguera when you had to.
And it tasted just like a manguera.
11. And when you called them, whistling was an acceptable form of communication.
13. And everyone who had pets made sure they stayed outside.
18. At one point you’ve gone to a panderia with $4 and left with 20 items.
19. You’ve also paid less than a dollar to get some quality elote.
20. You knew someone who always parked their car on the grass.
22. You ate tacos at taco trucks way before they were “hip.”
23. And of course you washed those tacos down with a Mexican Coke.
24. You’ve had to use a Casa de Cambio to change pesos to dollars on at least one occasion.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.