6. You drank from the manguera when you had to.
And it tasted just like a manguera.
11. And when you called them, whistling was an acceptable form of communication.
13. And everyone who had pets made sure they stayed outside.
18. At one point you’ve gone to a panderia with $4 and left with 20 items.
19. You’ve also paid less than a dollar to get some quality elote.
20. You knew someone who always parked their car on the grass.
22. You ate tacos at taco trucks way before they were “hip.”
23. And of course you washed those tacos down with a Mexican Coke.
24. You’ve had to use a Casa de Cambio to change pesos to dollars on at least one occasion.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏