1. Even if you know virtually nothing about soccer, you probably know who this guy is.
Seriously, look at this guy.
He helped Brazil win three of their five World Cup championships, in 1958, 1962, and 1970 (and is the only player to do that.)
2. Neymar, one of the most exciting players in the world, is playing for Brazil this World Cup.
Check the footwork. He's owning it.
Oh, and also his hair is a sight to behold.
3. Brazilian fans do not joke around when it comes to cheering on their teams.
So even if you're blah on the games, you'll be able to see some pretty cool stuff in the stands.
For real, there are some pretty creative things going on in terms of costuming.
Cool beer glasses, bro.
4. With Brazil as the host country, the passion Brazilians are known for will be especially evident.
Though the anti-World Cup passion has been in evidence, as well.
5. And the goal celebrations prove that they've got moves.
6. Brazil's fierce rivalry with Argentina could rile up even the most disinterested soccer fan.
7. Their bad blood even extends to great individual players.
Pelé and Maradona from Argentina are both considered to be two of the greatest players of all time. They have a general dislike for each other that they have never been shy about sharing.