1. This movie is a sequel to the prequels of the sequels of the prequels — which are the original ones.
2. That is to say...
3. It's the second of the six movies that were announced after the Walt Disney Company acquired Lucasfilm Ltd., the producer of Star Wars films.
4. It is NOT a film from the saga.
5. The story is about how the rebels stole the plans for the Death Star.
6. The main character is a woman named Jyn Erso.
7. There's a whole cast of new characters who will quickly steal your heart.
8. Rogue One is the first Star Wars film that doesn't feature an original score composed by John Williams.
9. This movie features several new types of stormtroopers, including the fearsome DEATH TROOPERS.
10. Sorry, but there are no Jedis in this one.
12. Darth Vader does not have a "cameo."
13. Vader's voice is done by James Earl Jones himself.
14. You obviously know what happens, but there's still plenty to of new stuff in the movie that can be spoiled.
15. But don't worry, you're not missing much on Twitter. Everyone is just talking about how much they loved Rogue One.
16. Including the critics...
17. You'll leave the theater with this face:
May the Force be with you.
A former version of this post incorrectly named two movies which have not officially been announced yet.