1. The mannequin challenge. Everyone has done it, right? Including the Presidential Medal of Freedom winners…at the White House.
7. Literally, it seems like everyone on Earth has done the mannequin challenge.
9. European Space Agency astronaut Thomas Pesquet tweeted a video Thursday of him and his colleagues pulling off the mannequin challenge of all mannequin challenges aboard the International Space Station.
10. Game over, wannabe mannequins.
It was the sea lions that did the mannequin challenge. An earlier post misidentified the fin-footed, semiaquatic marine mammals.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍