We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. And FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Are you down with Tornado Potatoes?
You should be! Why? For one, they're EASY. Chances are you already have these super simple ingredients in your cupboard, and prep time is insanely quick. Also, they're just way too good. Seriously. Check these babies out:
The popular South Korean street food has long been a Tasty favorite, and since you're here anyway, we want to help you get the most from your tubers and root veggies. In fact, we've cobbled together a whole list of useful items for prepping and cooking your taters.
Ready for some starchy goodness? Check out our picks below.
1. A handy potato masher to get out your aggression before you eat all your feelings.
2. This potato ricer to take your risotto up a few notches.
3. This Rachael Ray potato peeler and brush that's also pretty stylish.
4. A complete grate and slice set that says you really can have it all.
5. An electric peeler that finally puts your hands at ease.
6. This quirky 3-in-1 peeler that will never get stuck in your utensil drawer when you open it.
7. A veggie dicer that makes perfect fries every single time.
8. A potato seasoning set for the best potato dish of your life.
9. This 12-ounce au gratin dish by Rachael Ray that's perfect for individual servings.
10. This cautious mandoline slicer that takes safety very seriously.
11. This vegetable brush made with natural fibers to scrub your spuds.
12. A crinkle cutter slicer so homemade chips come out just right.
13. An electric spiralizer to get creative in the kitchen while being easy on your wrists.
14. A reusable storage and steaming bag to ditch the plastic baggies.
15. This all-in-one mandoline slicer with four different blades that can do it all.
16. An apple parer that easily peels potatoes with one fluid motion.
17. These odd potato nails that properly cook your potatoes quick AF!
18. A veggie spice collection to literally ~spice things up~.
19. This genius cutting board that fits over your sink, letting you chop and rinse all on the same surface.
20. This chopper that can cube, dice, or slice your root veggies any way your heart desires.
21. An air fryer for easy French fries without all the grease.
22. This microwave potato cooker because honestly work was crazy today and who even has the time?
23. A metal potato baker for when you're dreaming of summer and need to bake some tubers on the grill ASAP.
24. A heavy duty au gratin baking dish that holds up to three whole quarts of something delicious.
Reviews have been edited for clarity.