We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. And FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A four-quart prep bowl made of long-lasting melamine with a rubberized base to keep it from sliding around on your countertop.
2. A stoneware olive oil dispenser with a proportioned spout to ensure perfect pours every time.
3. A 12-inch wooden spoon made entirely from solid acacia wood that won't scratch up your nonstick cookware.
4. A four-piece dipping cup set that holds three ounces of your favorite condiments and is also microwave safe.
5. A three-piece "spoonula" set with different sizes for stirring, scooping, and serving that are made from high-grade silicone.
6. A lazy spoon and ladle set because spoon rests are obsolete and we're officially in the future.
7. A five-piece bakeware set that resists warping and can basically be used for just about everything.
8. A set of shiny, 10-ounce ramekins you can put in the oven up to 500°F.
9. A seriously nonstick cookie pan that prevents denting and measures in at 11 x 17 inches.
10. A stylish six-piece set for prepping, cooking, serving, and literally whatever else you need to do in a kitchen.
11. A four-piece stoneware fruit bowl set that is so vibrant it'll light up your entire cupboard.
12. A crisper pan with a perforated insert for fries, chicken, or anything that needs to be crispy AF.
13. A 14-inch serving bowl, safe to use in the dishwasher, freezer, or microwave.
14. A hard porcelain butter warmer with a pour spout for effortless drizzling.
15. A hard-anodized grill pan that reduces uneven heating so you can grill indoors on your stove.
16. A 12-cup muffin pan with extra grippy handles for an easy trip from oven to table.
17. A four-piece stoneware dinner plate set that's both round and square at the same time, because you really can have the best of both worlds.
18. A 9 x 13-inch cake pan with a colorful lid for easy transport.
19. A 12.5-inch skillet that's blue and easy to clean.
20. A two-piece nylon turner set to ~gently~ handle delicate foods while keeping oils in the pan.
21. A durable potlucker with an easy-clean lining and radiant barrier to help seal in heat for hours.
22. A skillet set featuring handles that are dual riveted for extra strength.
23. Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware 4.5-Inch Terra Cotta Garlic Roaster
24. A five-piece set of nesting measuring cups that have raised measurement capacities that won't peel off after repeated washing.
25. A rustic stoneware platter with flared sides to entertain in style.
26. A fancy, 12-count stoneware tray to give your eggs a stable, secure, and fashionable home.
27. Rachael Ray Veg-A-Peel, Purple
28. A no-frills silicone trivet set to keep your tabletops nice and safe from heat damage.
29. A bench scrape shovel with heavy-duty stainless steel to scoop up prepped veggies like a pro.
30. A 12-ounce au gratin dish that retains heat for the best baked recipes.
31. A one-quart stoneware baker with distinctive flared edges for easy handling.
32. An exposed-grain acacia cutting board (it can even double as a trivet) with a leather loop for storing.
33. An eight-inch chef’s knife that's corrosion resistant and comes with a protective sheath for when not in use.
Pretty cool, huh?
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides here!
Rachael Ray's name was misspelled in an earlier version of this post.