We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. And FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
A clean kitchen is a happy kitchen.
Raise your hand if you're one of those people that need an organized kitchen to stay sane (ahem, me). Nothing sparks an artist's creativity like a fresh canvas, and you should probably feel the same way about your countertops.
1. An easy-to-clean bamboo cutting board that holds seven (!) of its own color-coded cutting mats.
2. These three copper hanging baskets to store stuff without the counter space.
3. A set of two spinning cabinet or pantry shelves that actually look kinda fun, honestly.
4. These nifty nestable containers with a pop-up handle that store easily and neatly.
5. Or maybe this set of containers with easily accessible pop-up tops to keep your cereals fresh.
6. Two adjustable shelf risers for when your pantry needs a little more surface area.
7. This glass preserver for your favorite herbs, because herbs are both beautiful and delicious.
8. These adorable onion keepers that prove the best things are always on the inside.
9. A fruit basket with double banana hooks to keep your fruit nestled together in perfect harmony.
10. Five seal-and-pour bag clips so you can easily pour out snacks while keeping them ~nice and crispy~.
11. This set of two plastic wrap and foil dispensers to save your fingers from those dang metal teeth.
12. A stylish mug holder, because your cabinets have enough to deal with.
13. This 49-piece storage organizer that spins while keeping lids nice and tidy.
14. A steel mesh cutlery tray to get that drawer under control for once.
15. This fancy two-level spice rack, because everything needs a home.
16. Or if you need to save some space, these individual clip-on holders.
17. But if that's not your style, these magnetic spice jars are a bit more sleek.
18. A full 18-piece set of storage containers to prepare you for any leftovers coming your way.
19. A rustic tea box that organizes anything from teabags to cupcake wrappers.
20. This floral-patterned cutlery tray to help you pretend you own the farm kitchen of your dreams.
21. An over-the-cabinet paper towel holder, because you can never save enough counter space.
22. A can rack with three tiers because let's face it, your pantry could use some straightening up.
23. A six-bottle spiral wine rack that keeps your next bottle on deck and ready for action.
24. This three-level dish rack that sits nicely in a corner.
25. This caddy for a bunch of utensils that can conveniently drain right into the sink.
26. A stainless steel bag saver to give those plastic bags a place to call their own.
27. A titanium pan holder to step up your fry game.
28. These beverage holders for some order in your fridge.
29. A large stemware rack, because wine.
30. And don't forget to stack the white to keep it chilled.
31. A bamboo knife organizer that'll fit neatly in your cutlery drawer.
32. This sweet ceramic caddy set with tiny chalkboard labels.
33. Maybe even an organizer to keep your cleaning supplies neatly stocked under the sink.
34. And because you can never have enough shelves, don't forget the pantry baskets.
35. These stylish canisters to keep snacks fresh.
36. This fancy dish rack that will hold pretty much everything, really.
37. A napkin holder to keep napkins from flying around your home.
38. A K-cup storage drawer that holds up to 36 K-cups for the ultimate coffee lover.
39. Or maybe this K-cup caddy for easier access.
40. This grease dispenser that can hold up to 1.5 quarts and still keep everything clean.
41. A flatware caddy for... well, flatware.
42. A stainless steel bread box to match your other kitchen appliances.
43. These double dispensers that hold cereal, nuts, kibble, or whatever you want, tbh.
44. A tray set for oil and vinegar that will probably outshine everything else on your table.
45. This slim slide-out kitchen tower for maximum storage points.
46. A retro straw dispenser to get creative with.
47. This adorable spoon holder that wants to be your new best friend.
48. A 13-piece canister set that's perfect on so many levels.
49. This sink caddy that is honestly pretty brilliant.
50. An exclusive Martha Stewart canister set created just for Macy's.
51. A floating utensil holder because gravity is overrated.
52. Don't forget a vacuum-sealed canister to keep your coffee beans nice and fresh.
53. This bamboo dish rack that just plain looks cool.
54. A handheld vacuum cleaner because spills happen.
Reviews have been edited for clarity.