1. Our Protaganist
The CHAD. Get used to that stomach-turning face and horrible bowl cut.
2. CHAD’s Backup Dancers
These guys don’t really dance, but are featured throughout the video. Perhaps they produced the track? Who knows?
3. Important Calls
Whatever the purpose of the other two gentlemen, they sure do like checking their phones. Probably just social media stuff. No bigs. Or maybe it’s Jennifer Love Hewitt on the other end? Your guess is as good as ours.
4. Still on the Phone
You’re shooting a music video, man!
5. Dat Hoodie
By now you’re probably asking, “Is Chad a cat or a dog person?” Hopefully, for the sake of the animal kingdom, he’s neither.
6. Dem Shorts
He is, however, definitely a Tupac kinda guy.
7. Da Kicks
And apparently he’s into Reebok pumps too? These are actually pretty dope. No hating on this round.
CHAD is obviously into golf — even when THE MAN says he can’t play.
9. He’s a Swinger!
Like any creep, he likes to chill at the park.
10. Long Walks on the Beach
Okay, besides the stalker smirk on his face, this is kind of a cool shot. The song, although quite disturbing, isn’t too bad either if you can get around the extreme creepiness. [embedded below]
11. Capoeira, anyone?
What happened to the other two dudes? We’re guessing they were murdered. But, again, this is kind of cool although it has nothing to do with Jennifer Love Hewitt. It’s just … weird, man.
12. And …
At the point, the capoeira guy disappears too. Also probably murdered.
13. Turning the Creep up to 11
And then, toward the end of the video, things get really odd. You can watch the entire music video below.
14. Watch the Whole Thing Here
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱