1. James Worthy - Game 7 of the 1988 NBA Finals
The 1988 NBA Finals MVP closed out the series in game 7 with a triple double: 36 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 blocks
2. Jordan’s 55 points in Game 4 of the 1993 NBA Finals
Jordan has a collection of incredible finals performances. From “The shrug” to the “flu game.” I will just add the second amazing performance from 1993 here, though. All in all, Jordan finished with 55 points, 8 rebounds and 4 assists
3. Isaiah Thomas - Game 6 of the 2000 NBA Finals
Another performance from the 1988 NBA Finals that was better than Lebron was Isaiah Thomas’ 43 points, 8 assists, 6 steals, 1 Block and 3 boards ON A SPRAINED ANKLE!
4. Shaq - Game 2 of the 2000 NBA Finals
Shaq in Game 2 of the 2000 NBA Finals against the Pacers. He dominated the entire series, but this 40 point, 24 rebound performance with 3 blocks and 4 assists stands out.
5. Dwayne Wade -2006 Finals
Dwayne Wade’s 2006 NBA Finals performance will probably go down in the history books as the best performance throughout a Finals ever. He averaged 34.7 points, 7.8 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 2.7 steals. Incredible.
6. Tim Duncan - Game 6 of the 2003 NBA Finals
Tim Duncan with damn near a QUADRUPLE double in game 6 of the 2003 NBA Finals. He finished with 21 points, 20 boards, 10 assists and 8 blocks.
7. Game 2 of the 1993 NBA Finals: Jordan/Pippen and Sir Charles.
How about three for the price of one? Game 2 of the 1993 NBA Finals: Michael Jordan pulls off a 42/12/9/2 game. Scottie Pippen nabs a triple double and Charles Barkley scores 42 himself, and adds 13 rebounds, 4 assists a steal and a block
8. Bill Russell - 1962 NBA Finals
If the thought process is that of Lebron James being better than everyone in 2013, then that logic can apply to Bill Russel, whose only real rival in the 60’s was Wilt Chamberlain. In this game Russell had a 30 point, 44 rebound performance. 44.
9. Larry Bird’s 1984 Finals run
Larry averaged 27.4 points, 14.0 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 2.1 steals in the series against the Lakers. Incredible.
10. Magic’s gathering in the 1980 NBA Finals
Excuse the crappy music in the clip, but Magic Johnson as a rookie filling in for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and playing ALL FIVE positions in the pivotal game 6 for the Lakers is one of the most amazing performances of all time. Magic went on to score 42 points nabbed 15 rebounds, and dished 7 assists.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass, overturned benches, and tossed a Bible inside a Colorado mosque early Sunday morning.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴