22 Pieces Of Fitness Clothing From Athleta That Might Motivate Your Next Workout
Bike shorts for bike riding and super comfy joggers — what could be more perfect?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tank top that's sheer and lightweight enough to make you move your torso effortlessly even when your workout's making you sweat up a storm.
2. These comfy joggers you seriously can't just buy one of — you may even want to wear 'em even if you don't have a workout scheduled for today.
3. A camo print T-shirt because it's the workout basic you've somehow gone a little too long without.
4. This cotton long sleeve that's actually more breathable than it looks, thanks to its mesh panels. Even if you don't decide to wear it right away, you'll definitely reach for it once the weather gets chilly.
5. Or a hoodie with a front pocket that's perfect for storing your phone and keys when you go for a brisk walk or light jog around the neighborhood.
6. This ~gorgeous~ cropped tank top because just one look and it might motivate you to break out your yoga mat and queue up some YouTube workout videos.
7. And a pair of cropped leggings to match! It has pockets(!!!) and reviewers say the waist band doesn't roll down — perfect for when you're doing crunches and don't wanna keep adjusting your leggings.
8. Or a pair of full-length leggings that'll still let you reap the benefits of having two side pockets for any essential items you need to bring with you on your run.
9. This breezy cami with a criss-cross strapped design so you can enjoy the wind on your back as you do your cool-down stretches outdoors.
10. A pair of shorts perfect for running — the only thing that might disappoint you is the fact that you don't already own them in every color.
11. This sports bra that'll provide the right amount of support for medium-impact activities like cycling or doing a light jog.
12. Or this sports bra with a zippered front for suuuuper easy removal when you're drenched in sweat and literally cannot struggle to roll your bra up over your head.
13. A lightweight skort that literally moves with you whether you're just taking a walk or practicing your swing with a tennis ball on the side of your house.
14. This nylon jacket because it'll quickly become your new favorite hiking and outdoor workout essential — take with you if you're anticipating chilly winds or a rain shower so you don't have to trek back home soaking wet.
15. A pair of bike shorts that'll make you feel super comfy while riding your bike, jogging, and even doing high-impact workouts.
16. These joggers that are just too dang cute to say no to!!! You might feel confident as heck whether you wear 'em for your at-home Zumba workout or for a run in the park.
17. Or a pair of leggings with mesh paneling for a cool ~flair~ to your usual, plain yoga outfit. If working out means you also get to wear these beauties, you might be tempted to fill your week with yoga poses.
18. This cropped tank top that's versatile enough to be worn with pretty much any pair of leggings or joggers so you can just throw 'em on and get sweating.
19. A fitted T-shirt with hem-grippers because you're tired of always having to adjust your shirt in the middle of a really good workout video.
20. This long sleeve top that'll keep you surprisingly comfortable even while you sweat through medium- and high-impact workouts and even while hiking.
21. A pair of ~beautiful~ tie-dye leggings you'll want to wash and wear on repeat whether you're running, biking, hiking, dancing, or doing yoga.
22. And this pretty wrap that'll keep you warm when you go for outdoor workouts on chilly mornings without restricting any of your moments.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.