22 Candles That Might Seem A Little Strange But Will Be Totally Worth Getting
Don't knock 'em till you try 'em.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This cereal bowl candle because a box of Froot Loops cereal just smells so good it should be a crime — and this candle smells just like a bowl of it!
2. This Teddy Roosevelt-scented candle you'll be confused by at first but then be enamored by the delightful scent of the outdoors once you light it.
3. An apple pie candle because it's the only thing that'll come close to the ~delicious~ smell of fresh apple pie in the oven — dare I say, it might even be better.
4. A fresh cut wood-scented candle to bring the strangely beautiful smell of cedar trees to your living room.
5. A cheese cracker-scented candle that might actually make you crave Cheez-Its once you take a whiff of it — they smell and taste great, after all.
6. This summer camp candle because you might be skeptical of that sunscreen smell, but once you inhale the scent combined with the soothing aroma of grass, lemon, and sandalwood, you'll actually thank yourself for buying it.
7. A bacon-scented candle that'll make your house smell like a warm continental breakfast day and night (and will also make your mouth water).
8. This crayon candle because you might not think this at first, but after opening the tin, it might leave you with a newfound appreciation for the smell of a brand spanking new box of crayons.
9. An ~earthy~ dirt-scented candle — admit it. There's something beautiful about the smell of soil (especially after it rains. Ugh). It might have your whole family wondering if you've been working on an indoor garden.
10. This campfire smoke-scented candle so you can feel all nice 'n cozy from the oddly pleasant smell of fired up wood that's been put out after a toasty night.
11. A human brain-inspired candle that's equal parts cool and bizarre and one heck of a ~brilliant~ purchase once you light it up and your room smells like vanilla (or lavender, or whichever scent you wind up choosing).
12. This cinnamon roll-scented candle because sure, you can just sniff cinnamon buns all day but this candle totally nails your favorite pastry right down to the icing.
13. Or a popcorn-scented candle because it might fool your siblings into thinking you're microwaving a bag to share. They'll be disappointed to know it's just a candle at first, but then they might be adding a few to their own cart because it smells so dang delicious.
14. This champagne-inspired candle that might make you melt with delight at the crisp, rosy, bubbly scent.
15. A Starbucks-inspired candle because it might quickly put all your other candles to shame with that yummy coffee smell.
16. This grass stain candle that might take you back to those days of playing soccer and coming home with grass stains on your shirt — aka, the smell of destroyed dandelions and scored goals.
17. A morning chores-inspired candle because doing laundry and cleaning the windows is the last thing you wanna do at the crack of dawn, but this candle exudes more of a "relaxing outside because you completed all your chores" vibe.
18. This tomato leaf-scented candle you might be super impressed with thanks to the refreshing smells of lemongrass, basil, thyme, and, yes, tomato leaf.
19. A hay-scented candle because if you've been a city person for as long as you could remember, you might wonder what the heck hay even smells like at first. But, it'll transport you to the relaxing, countryside stroll you've been missing your whole life.
20. This essence of Crabbe candle you might be a little unsure of because what would Malfoy's sidekick even smell like??? But you can relax knowing that it smells similar to cake batter and vanilla.
21. A 3-D cat candle that looks equal parts cool and spooky — especially as the metal skeleton is revealed as the candle slowly melts.
22. And this leather books-scented candle since not many people swoon over the smell of books to begin with, but just one quick sniff is enough to make you feel like grabbing your favorite novel and keep this candle burning on your coffee table.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.