We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This spoon-colander hybrid to make draining excess liquids from your food soooo much simpler. You'll want to call all your food-loving friends and tell them that they'll never burn their hands straining pasta ever again.
2. The ~infamous~ Tubshroom that you've probably seen in a million posts. Hey, it's not our fault that this thing traps shower hair so well that you'll be gifting these as stocking stuffers!!!
3. And a silicone sink strainer to make trapping and disposing of those *shudder* wet food bits easier much less gross-feeling — literally no one has ever enjoyed scraping around the sink with bare hands for wet bread chunks. 🤢
4. A silicone lip brush because it gently exfoliates away any dry, dead skin, and leave your lips ready to absorb your moisturizer. Basically, it would be a crime to not introduce your friends to these.
5. Bra strap clips that'll help prevent your bra straps from sliding down your shoulder every three seconds. Bra wearers might actually cry tears of joy.
6. A cold brew maker so you and all your coffee-loving friends can save money and still get your caffeine fix.
7. These cute critter chip clips that you'll promptly give to your siblings so they now have no excuse to leave the bag of Doritos wide open.
8. A silicone holster you and your roommate can stick to the countertop so you'll never trip over each others' styling tools again.
9. Or! This silicone mat so you and your friends can stow your curling irons and straighteners in your carry-ons in style. And, since it's heat resistant for up to 450 degrees, you can ensure you won't damage any hotel furniture with a hot flat iron.
10. A weighted blanket because after it helps you get a better night's rest, you'll want to lend it to a family member who has trouble staying asleep at night. Reviewers also say that the blanket has helped alleviate some pain, too.
11. This essential oil diffuser that'll create such a perfect, soothing atmosphere that the college student in your family will want to keep this baby going while they study.
12. Massage balls for you and anyone who just wants a little relief from a workout, long walk, or just an overall rough week.
13. A pair of dryer hedgies because mom, dad, and everyone else who does laundry in the house has had it up to here with spending money on another box of dryer sheets every month.
14. This oven rack slider so no one ever has to burn a hand trying to check on the lasagna ever again.
15. A microwave pasta cooker that every college student in your family will thank you for putting in their care package because reviewers say this gives you perfectly cooked pasta without the hassle of a big clean-up.
16. This handy reminder every pet parent in your life needs so different family members or roommates never accidentally feed their corgi four times in one day.
17. An adjustable belt that reviewers say really won't budge, so you and your friends can enjoy a night out without having to constantly pull your pants up to a comfortable height.
18. Some anti-blister foot balm — ALL of your friends will thank you for carrying it on hiking trips, because no one (and I mean no one) wants to hike a three-mile trail in a pair of boots that pinch the backs of your feet.
19. A winged eyeliner stamp because it'll help you and your friends get ready for girls' night SO much faster when you can create the perfect eyeliner look in seconds.
20. Bottle cleaning tablets that you'll be excited to share with anyone you see carrying a Hydroflask because it'll give your water bottles a good, much-needed cleaning — you know, instead of shelling out another $45 for a replacement.
21. An insulated champagne flute to keep everyone's drinks cold and ~bubbly~ while you huddle together in your living room catching up and sharing stories from your high school days.
22. And if you and your friends prefer wine, you'll want to buy like five of these wine aerators because they add oxygen to every pour for a smoother, more flavorful tasting wine.
23. This flat water bottle that you and your family members will be able to conveniently slip into purses or small bags for weekend getaways.
24. Egg poaching cups because you'll end up with such perfectly runny eggs that you'll make damn sure your S/O has a backup pack in their apartment to make you a fancy breakfast when you stay the night.
25. Or! This avocado slicing tool so they can make you Insta-worthy avocado toast if you so choose.
26. A dishwasher magnet that'll put an end to the familiar family bickering about dirty dishes resting among sparkling clean ones — just be ready for the influx of messages from all of your aunts asking for a magnet for their own households.
27. These wine condoms so you can securely seal leftover bottles — and use the money you save from not having to buy a new bottle of wine to get a set of these for your friends.
28. Orrr, these beanie-shaped wine stoppers so everyone's half-full bottles will certainly look cozy in the fridge 'till you're ready for girls night part two.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.