18 Kitchen Products You’ll Probably End Up Using Seven Days A Week
I don't know how you've gone this long without them.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A microwave pasta cooker that'll help you channel your inner Giada De Laurentiis and whip up a delicious with the perfect texture in no time. In other words, no more biting into hard, undercooked spaghetti or too-soft penne.
2. A cold brew maker so you can prepare your daily dose of caffeine in advance right at home. What's that sound? Sounds like the stacks of money you'll be saving from not having to buy cold brew every day.
3. A set of produce-saving containers to *finally* help you stop letting your fruit and veggies go bad before you can eat them all. The tiny filters help keep moisture away so that your produce stays fresh longer.
4. This heat-resistant clip-on strainer that'll help you drain excess water from pasta, rice, potatoes, and other boiled foods. Gone are the days of making a mess or accidentally burning yourself because your traditional colander sucks.
5. A multi-blade vegetable slicer for perfect, uniform slices of cucumbers, carrots, beets — whatever — every time. If you always complain about not having enough time to prep ingredients for dinner, you've officially run out of excuses.
6. This compact tea organizer that's not only pleasing to look at but also lets you, you know, NOT angrily sift through your massive tea collection looking for just one damn packet of chamomile in a sea of earl grey.
7. A tiered fruit basket to nicely display your ~healthy~ snack options and keep certain fruits fresher longer by keeping them away from other produce — I'm looking at you, apples and bananas.
8. This stainless steel knife set that's sharp as nails and cuts deeper than my hatred for dull, crappy knives that don't do their jobs.
9. Some kitchen shears so you can snip your way to a yummy, homecooked meal in no time. It's almost as addicting as being a kid and chopping away at paper with your safety scissors, except you'll probs be cutting up asparagus and celery and more grown-up things.
10. A sturdy can rack to help you organize ALL of the cans, so you can stop living in fear of not being able to find the canned corn when you really need it.
11. This air fryer that's as easy to use as it is pretty and compact. Piles of French fries in just a few minutes without all the extra grease and oil? Sign. Me. Up.
12. A garlic twister for perfectly minced garlic without having to whip out your knife. Instead of taking — *yawn* — forever to chop one clove of garlic, you can easily prep three with a couple of good twists.
13. This Instant Pot that'll cook you almost every meal — including dessert!!!!! — and make you never want to use your stove or oven again.
14. A cool can colander (say THAT five times fast) to remove all the excess liquid from your canned foods and produce. It fits snugly over the top of your can, kind of like a cute, little hat! All you have to do is turn it upside down and watch the water trickle out.
15. The ~incredible~ Spatty and Spatty Daddy, aka the mini rubber spatulas that are your ticket to ALWAYS getting the last gosh darn drop of anything — like ketchup, mustard, and especially NUTELLA!!!!
16. This two-in-one bag clip and spoon so you 1) know your coffee or loose tea is fresh, and 2) can always find a spoon to scoop it with.
17. A — *deep breath* — FREAKIN' ADORABLE ANIMAL-SHAPED SPOON HOLDER!!! *Ahem* It fits snugly on the edge of your pot so you'll never forget your spoon in your batch of soup again.
18. This life-saving — I mean, avocado-saving — hugger that keeps your avocados fresher by reducing airflow to it. Aka, no more feeling like you need to scarf down BOTH halves of the avocado in one go.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.