23 Useful Beauty Products You'll Probably Be Very Glad You Got On Sale
Future you might give present you a pat on the back.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A makeup brush cleansing pad to help you get the weeks-old foundation gunk from out of your brush bristles. Your favorite brushes are about to feel brand-new again!
2. This IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Glow palette because it combines highlighter, contour, and blush in one ~gorgeous~ ombre so you can accentuate your features with a pop color in just ONE SWIPE. Gone are those days of skipping contour altogther because you don't feel like you have the time.
3. A BH Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner pencil to make sure your eye look stays put even when you're sweating bullets from working in your garden all day.
4. This multi-purpose oil formulated with coconut oil to ~smooth over~ any bad hair days as soon as they arise. Plus, it's also safe to apply to the skin.
5. A Charlotte Tilbury Instant Pillow Talk Glow Kit, which includes a 12-shade palette, blush, and lipstick, because they're all versatile enough to create anything from everyday looks to glammed-up styles.
6. This BH Cosmetics Matte Finish Pressed Powder that'll absorb excess oil on your skin's surface to make sure you maintain an all-day matte finish.
7. A tube of Colorscience Sunforgettable Color Balm because not only does it contain SPF 50 to protect your lips from the sun's harmful rays, but it also doubles as ~gorgeous~ cheek tint for a lil' pop of color.
8. This Olehenriksen skincare kit that includes a serum, moisturizer, and overnight gel — you'll be glad to have it handy for any rough weeks where your skin looks a little tired and dull and just needs a quick refresh.
9. A tube of the Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer because this baby provides a full-coverage matte finish that's bound to stay put so you can read a book on your porch, power through a yoga video, do some outdoor cleaning, and visit the backyard for family dinner and STILL have your makeup looking smooth.
10. A Fungal Free Nails treatment because you never know when you might get a toenail infection that you'll want to be able to treat ASAP.
11. And this Dermelect Ridge Filler that's formulated to pump nutrients and proteins into your nail to help neutralize any yellow tones, and strengthen weak nails prone to splitting. Hello, stronger, healthier-looking nails!
12. This tube of IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50 because as much as you love your makeup routine, there might come a day when you just want a smoother look without the heaviness of your usual foundation.
13. A Caudalie Lip Conditioner you'll want to buy at least two of so you're never without a hydrating lip balm to soothe any dry patches that make their rounds on your lips.
14. A tube of the IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara so you can kick your usual mascara to the curb and have longer-looking lashes in just a few swipes instead of multiple coats.
15. And a Tarte Deluxe H2O Gloss Set, which includes nine ~beautiful~ shades, to add the perfect amount of long-lasting shine to your pout.
16. This Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner formulated with peptides to help restore moisture to damaged lashes, so they can look softer and healthier.
17. This IT Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil to help you fill in your brows more precisely and maintain a natural look. It'll just make your routine easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
18. A Tarte Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer because it actually does the job of a BB cream and sunscreen all in one so you aren't left applying multiple makeup products.
19. A bottle of the Smashbox 24-Hour Hydrating Foundation for when you want a long-lasting makeup look that won't settle into any pores or fine lines and is also sweat- and humidity-resistant to keep your coverage looking *flawless*.
20. This Tarte Tartelette In Bloom palette because it offers numerous shades you can blend together to create the ~ultimate~ natural or bronze-y makeup look everyone will be eyeing.
21. A bottle of DHC's Deep Cleansing Oil so you can break down any makeup, dirt, and grime overstaying its welcome on your face (in a gentle, non-irritating way, of course).
22. Or this bottle of Klorane Micellar Water to remove makeup while maintaining the skin's natural moisture. Its floral water formula can also help de-puff eyes after any all-nighters.
23. And a set of five super pretty makeup brushes that are sure to be the ~stars~ of your brush collection.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.