34 Under-$25 Gifts That'll Make You The Star Of Your Secret Santa Exchange
Just be sure to buy two cat-shaped cheese boards because you'll probably want one for yourself as well.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A 100 movies scratch-off poster for the movie buff who really wants to put their Netflix account to good use and take on this journey.
3. A little screaming goat who's sure to brighten their day every time they give him a press and he belts out a little yell.
5. An urban map glass showing their favorite city (or the city they grew up in) if they're no longer there and can't take a physical walk down those familiar streets.
6. This dishwasher-safe airtight cold-brew maker if they always have an iced coffee in their hand (even in the winter). Now, they can make their own at home!
8. A cheese board that's purr-fect for the cat lover who wants to make cheese and crackers on a Friday night feel extra sophisticated (and Insta-worthy).
9. This One Line A Day journal — each page has an entry for the five next years, so the recipient can reflect on how much they've really grown and changed over the course of their journey.
11. This scratch-off world map for the recipient whose passport has seen quite a number of stamps over the years. They can scratch off all the countries they've traveled to so far, and the ones they will travel to in the future.
12. A set of My Favorite Murder-inspired stickers if they're always giving you a recap of the true crime stories they hear on the podcast.
14. An LED-light essential oil diffuser to envelope their space in a soothing aroma and coax the recipient into a more relaxed mood.
15. This unicorn-inspired ring holder because their room is practically a jewelry jungle and they're always losing parts of their favorite stack.
16. This avocado tree growing kit perfect for the person who eats avocado with almost anything. They can try their hand at growing their very own personal avocado tree (and make you avocado toast as a 'thank you').
18. The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook to help them bring the culinary magic of Disneyland into their kitchens.
19. A pack of shower steamers that'll wrap their shower in the relaxing scent of citrus, eucalyptus, lemongrass, or lavender. In other words, shower time will basically become self-care time.
21. A canister of Cadbury drinking chocolate they'll enjoy immediately upon opening. If they start missing your calls, just know that it's probably because they're busy wrapped in a blanket sipping a cup of this stuff in front of the TV.
22. Or!!!! A handheld electric milk frother that'll basically transform their sad, bland cup of coffee into something that looks like it came from a fancy coffee shop. Cold foam is just a few minutes away.
23. A ~foxy~ planter because they'll immediately want to transfer all their little green babies out of the plain, boring planters they've been growing in.
24. This ~beautiful~ cashmere-esque blanket scarf they'll actually want to wear every time they step outside.
25. A festive and customized silly straw to make sipping their favorite beverages feel *extra* special. Get ready to see their Insta posts using this straw in practically anything — even a can of sparkling water.
26. This sloth photo stand they can use to keep their favorite photo of the two of you front and center on their desk.
27. A Versed gift set so they can basically give themselves an at-home facial right at home. They'll want to use the willow bark extract serum and provitamin B5 eye mask daily, but the real treat is the ~luxurious~ facial massage via the frozen cooling globe. It's meant to calm inflammation and promote lymphatic drainage.
28. This mini cake pop maker for the person who's always buying the cute ones from Starbucks by the dozen. This lightweight gadget uses nonstick baking plates so they can whip up to nine bite-sized treats at a time.
29. A glass teapot with a built-in stainless-steel infuser so the tea-loving recipient can brew and pour their tea from the same elegant-looking vessel.
30. This awesome beginner's guide to calligraphy that'll help them upgrade their penmanship game and find a rad new hobby. This guide will teach them five different alphabet styles and uppercase and lowercase letters. It also dishes out some design and composition tips.
32. This box of 10 bestselling British candy bars any chocoholic would immediately tear into (and thank you for in between chews).
33. A rechargeable LED ring light to help them up their food photography game and rake in those 'likes' on Insta. It clips right onto their smartphone, and can be used for selfies and any other types of photos.
34. And, this pocket-sized drawing journal filled with 642 prompts to help them discover the artist that lies within them (or pick back up on a beloved hobby they've forgotten about over the years).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.