We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These vinyl stickers you can personalize with a photo of the love of your life, aka your sweet, loveable pet. Nothing makes you happier than seeing their face, and now you actually can no matter where you are.
2. A gorgeous passport holder that might inspire you to book yourself a well-deserved getaway, even if it's just for a short while.
3. This mini cast-iron skillet because nothing will fill you with a little joy quite like a little skillet brownie.
4. A screaming goat figurine to make you and all your friends giggle endlessly because the button-induced "ahhh!" is actually really adorable, but also totally representative of how January made us all feel.
5. This out-of-this-world sticker so you'll always be reminded that no matter how tough things get, you're still otterly awesome.
6. A somewhat realistic-looking cereal bowl puzzle to give yourself a low-key activity to do during downtime when you really just wanna stay away from social media and the news for a few hours.
7. These gorgeous pearl and acrylic hair clips because you should never underestimate the powers of an effortlessly adorable 'do. At least you'll be able to tackle a bad day looking too cute for words.
8. A pack of 16 Dermal Korea collagen sheet masks so you can give yourself some much-needed R&R after all the twists and turns of January.
9. And this croissant-shaped stress ball you can keep on hand for a quick squeeze when you feel anxiety or restlessness creeping up on you.
10. These dino-mite tea infusers that'll help you brew yourself a soothing cup of tea with a huge smile on your face because they're just so dang cute.
11. A pretty and sleek water bottle to remind you to stay hydrated and healthy — you'd be surprised by how much more energized and focused you can feel when you drink an adequate amount of water.
12. These motivational cards designed to help you self-reflect, relax, meditate, and more so you can de-clutter your mind and re-gain your focus.
13. A cuuuuute puppy plushie that you can cuddle with any time you're feeling a little sad. If you don't yet have a pup of your own, at least having this smiley little snuggle buddy can lift your spirits.
14. This super sweet llama heating and cooling pad because it can help dissolve headaches, cramps, or small pains before they really put a damper on your day. Just heat it up in the microwave or cool it down in the freezer.
15. A Himalayan sea salt lamp to totally transform the vibe in your room. You'll feel like the warm, inviting glow practically radiates positive energy.
16. Or a curtain of twinkle lights that'll give your room the most romantically dim glow — aka, the perfect glow for resting and reading and just chilling by yourself.
17. These handcrafted, moisturizing bath bombs made with natural ingredients because sometimes the cure to a rough time is a relaxing soak and a little alone time.
18. A magnetic meal-planning pad to help you feel more in control of what you put in your body. Personally, I've noticed that when I plan my meals in advance, I make more nutritious meals and feel more energized versus leaving my eating decisions to the last minute and ending up with take-out three days in a row.
19. This satin sleep mask that'll feel ultra smooth against your face and help block out any light that may keep you tossing and turning at night. So you might actually sleep through the night for once, and may even wake up feeling refreshed.
20. An adorable koala love sticker you can put pretty much anywhere to show your support for relief efforts for the Australian wildfires.
21. This too-relatable sticker because even just thinking about a dog is enough to put a smile on any animal lover's face.
22. A cereal bowl candle (it actually smells like a bowl of Froot Loops!!!) that'll never fail to put a smile on your face every time you look at it because it's just one of the many ways you can light the way toward a more joyful month.
23. This motivational intention bracelet so you can literally take your goals everywhere you go and have a constant reminder of what you're working toward.
24. A hand lettering 101 book that'll help you pick up on a new favorite pastime for those particularly rough days when you just need a relaxing activity to feel back on track.
25. This beautiful birth month flower necklace since your birthday is such a memorable life moment that you might as well keep it close to your heart. Plus, it's a lovely way to safely keep flowers around if you always wind up killing real ones.
26. An enamel pin to remind yourself that you're only human and will make mistakes and celebrate victories so you don't need to sweat the little things.
27. This purr-fect coffee spoon that's sure to stir up some fun and make preparing your morning coffee even more of an exciting moment.
28. A pack of four pairs of pizza socks sure to make anyone with a ~cheesy~ sense of humor fall over laughing — I know I did.
29. And this pretty lipstick that might honestly ~steal your heart~ (and any sadness) away.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.