19 Cute And Cozy Things You Can Get For Under $20
Get ready to snuggle up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Wool socks that you'll want to reach for whether you're enjoying a warm cup of cocoa in the kitchen or snuggled up on the couch for movie night.
2. A fleece throw because after a long day of braving the brisk, windy weather, you'll want to come home and get wrapped up in this velvety texture.
3. These fluffy, fleece-lined slippers that are so warm you definitely won't wine about your toes freezing.
4. A pair of pajama pants you'll want to wear Monday to Sunday because they're just that soft. Move over leggings, there's a new wardrobe necessity in town.
5. This fleece-lined knit headband so you can keep your ears as warm as possible while still rocking something that goes with every outfit in your closet.
6. A pair of cute 'lil mittens your entire family will be jealous of when your fingers stay nice 'n toasty thanks to the fleece lining.
7. Or some texting gloves with silicone grips on the palms so you can look stylish, keep your hands warm, and hold your phone without it slipping through your grip.
8. Leg warmers to add an extra layer of comfort to your calves whether you're out and about or just chilling at home.
9. Some boot cuffs that'll instantly make your outfit look 10 times cozier without making you too hot (if you live somewhere that doesn't really get cold winters).
10. A pair of Harry Potter inspired knee length–socks so you can (cozily) channel your inner witch or wizard while binge-watching every movie for the 100th time.
11. This long-sleeved tee that may look kinda flimsy but actually does a mighty fine job at keeping you feeling like you're wrapped in a blanket of comfort.
12. Or an adorable oversized sweater you can pair with your favorite leggings for that extra comfy, stay inside and sip cocoa–look.
14. Or, a knit infinity scarf so you can keep your neck warm without feeling too itchy. You just might want to stock up so you can wear these with almost everything you own.
15. A flannel button-down that proves once and for all that plaid is the coziest pattern, thank you very much.
16. This knit beanie with a double pom-pom for double the cuteness (and double the warmth since the hat is lined with fleece).
17. A dress you may be skeptical about wearing in chilly weather but will totally fall in love with after you feel just how soft it actually is.
18. Some earmuffs that WON'T give you a headache from creating too much pressure against your head, but WILL prevent your ears from freezing off.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity