31 Things That'll Help Solve Almost All Your Skin's Little Problems
Get ready to *finally* love your skin again.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of Tree Hut Intense Hydrating Body Butter because it's formulated with shea butter to help restore the moisture in your skin.
2. This jar of Majestic Pure Brown Sugar Body Scrub to lift away dry, dead skin and give you a glowy sheen thanks to the ~10 different natural oils~ it's made with.
3. Some Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes so you can remove stubborn makeup before bed (even when you're feeling super lazy).
4. A jar of O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream because it'll help you repair rough, dry, cracked skin while basically acting like a shield to prevent further moisture loss.
5. This Foot Exfoliation Peeling Mask that you can use to obliterate those lingering dry patches and callouses for buttery soft feet. The skin on your feet will slowly peel off over the course of one to two weeks, but then you'll be left with skin smoother than a baby's bottom.
6. Or a jar of O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet Foot Cream because it transforms stubbornly dry, cracked skin into feet that feel silky smooth.
7. A bottle of oil-free CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM so you can soften the look of dull, dry skin while also protecting your face from the sun's harmful rays (thank you, SPF 30).
8. A Maxsoft Scalp Massager to help rid your scalp of the dry, itchy, dandruff-causing dry skin that just refuses to go away. The silicone bristles stimulate blood flow to your scalp and aid in some much-needed exfoliation.
9. This set of 16 Dermal Korea Collagen Sheet Masks because they'll soothe even the tiniest dry patches so you can make it through the rest of winter with a smooth, glowing complexion.
10. And a bottle of Radha Rosehip Oil to really make sure your skin retains that precious, precious moisture. Rosehip oil is actually known for its restorative, moisturizing properties.
11. Cuccio cuticle oil because it's made with honey and lactic acid from milk to nourish skin and prevent peeling. In other words, you can say goodbye to the crusty, dry skin around your fingernails.
12. A bottle of Thayer's Witch Hazel Toner because it'll help remove makeup, lessen redness, and prevent acne with just one easy-to-use (and alcohol-free) product.
13. These 24k gold under-eye patches because its cooling hydrating gel formula will leave your under-eye area feeling smooth and rejuvenated.
14. Maybelline BB cream for those days when you don't want to wear foundation but still want to semi-hide the look of a pesky acne mark or something.
15. And the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer to temporarily improve the look of dark circles so you can have at least one day where your friends don't ask if you only got 30 minutes of sleep the night before.
16. These natural green tea and bamboo oil blotting sheets that'll absorb excess grease so you can keep your face shine-free throughout the day.
17. A bottle of Bio-Oil because it'll really work overtime to help fade the look of scars and stretch marks.
18. Stila Color Correcting Facial Serum — it's pretty much not one, not two, but THREE facial formulas in one convenient product. So you can prime, brighten, and color correct in just one step.
19. A pack of Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches because they extract pus from your breakouts pretty much overnight so you can start the next day with less angry-looking zits.
20. These Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips — they may be tiny but they do a mighty job of sucking out blackheads and cleaning up your pores.
21. A pack of Eos Natural and Organic Stick Lip Balm so you can have a moisturized pout all day long and kiss those chronically dry lips goodbye.
22. And a jar of Handmade Heroes Ultra Sexy Scrub to give your lips the exfoliation they need so your lip balm can last much longer on your lips.
23. The Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask because it has been tried (and loved) by yours truly and it actually does give my pores a deep cleaning without irritating my skin.
24. This ice roller to relieve puffiness (and potentially even migraines and some pain) while feeling like you're getting a strangely soothing, icy massage.
25. A razor with a built-in, replaceable soap cartridge to give you the close, soft, nourishing shave you deserve. And as someone who loves this razor to death, I can definitely say that silky smooth legs are totally worth it!
26. And a skin solution you can use after shaving to help prevent ingrown hairs and razor bumps, aka, you can get a smooth shave without the painful aftermath!
27. This bottle of CeraVe Body Wash with salicylic acid to help clear and prevent breakouts everywhere else on your body.
28. A jar of Coty Airspun translucent face powder because despite its lightweight finish, it'll keep your face in place all day long, even if you typically have oily skin.
29. Or!!! The NYX Matte Finish setting spray to keep your foundation shine-free and flawless while you go to work, go to dinner with friends, and stay for drinks before calling it a night.
30. This bottle of rapid, 24-hour relief lotion for anyone who suffers from keratosis pilaris. Gone are the days of picking at the tiny, irritating bumps on the backs of your arms!
31. And the Acure Brightening Facial Scrub to gently slough off dead skin cells to reveal smoother, softer skin. Some reviewers have even said that the scrub has helped improve the look of their acne marks.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.