22 Things To Help Remind You That The World Isn't (Always) A Dumpster Fire
I mean, sure, the world is trash but not like all the time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of encouragement cards because they're the perfect reminder that you may be having a trash day right now, but there's always a reason to smile.
2. A five-year one line a day journal so you can reflect on the good, the bad, the funny, and the wild in one memorable place. Sometimes, you may only recall the bad times, but this journal will remind you that you've seriously crushed your goals and had so many happy moments!
3. And a set of kitty cat pens you'll reach for every time you write in your new journal because they'll make even the most daunting tasks — like sticking to a writing routine — feel ~ah-dorbs~.
4. A pack of paper airplane-inspired pushpins to liven up all your boring office products and liven up your mood on gloomy, boring days.
5. A T-shirt with a v important message to remember every time you're tempted to flip off rude, annoying people during your commute.
6. Or! A llama T-shirt to remind you that you are a drama-free zone so no matter how juicy your classroom gossip may sound, you don't need to add fuel to the fire.
7. A set of cute critter chip clips that'll at least put a small smile on your face even when you're angry because your parents (for the millionth time) refused to let you have a puppy.
8. An instructional drawing book because it'll help you awaken your inner artist and teach you how to draw anything from adorable animals to delightful little objects all while you cool off from a much-too-long day.
9. A book about girls who travel to take you on a little humorous, light-hearted escape from any daily frustrations.
10. A set of friendly feline phone-holders that'll always look like they're laughing off little mishaps with you, never at you.
11. Or a set of cat-tastic tarot cards because the furry friend-inspired illustrations will have you literally laughing in between readings.
12. A doggone hilarious car window decal that'll make other drivers laugh hysterically instead of angrily honking at you for cutting them off.
13. A squishy color-changing cat lamp so you can de-stress after an irritating day under its inviting glow.
14. A mug that 100% just gets you because honestly, the day gets so wild sometimes that day and night seem to blend together, and who even cares as long as you get your coffee and get through it.
15. A stick-on wall decal to remind you that you have the potential to carpe the hell outta this diem — even if you stayed up till 5 a.m. finishing your English paper.
16. A dino-mite necklace with a sweet reminder on the packaging that'll make your bad mood completely go extinct.
17. A set of stress balls with little reminders to stay positive when you're having a tough time studying or while at work.
18. Or a cuff bracelet with a hidden message you can take a peek at any time you're tempted to say that life isn't fair. Instead of saying, "Why me?" say, "Try me." 💪🏽
19. A pack of lil' animal squishies because they'll make you laugh so hard that you'll forget all about the traffic jam that made you late to your first period exam.
20. A yodeling pickle you'll actually get a kick out of and miiiight be tempted to keep in your desk drawer for a pick-me-up when you need something to prepare you for the 8 a.m. meeting you just got dragged into.
21. Or! A little screaming goat figurine that'll prove once and for all that laughter really is contagious when it makes you and everyone around you double over in hysterics.
22. And, an adorable smiling piggy sticker that'll warm your insides immediately upon seeing it. Keep it on your laptop for those moments when you've had it with your professors' condescending email responses.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.