30 Things To Buy When You Finally Decide To Update Your Kitchen
Appliances and tools that'll make you feel like your kitchen just has it ~all~.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A KitchenAid stand mixer because it's about time you trade in your dusty hand mixer for a long-lasting mixer that'll help you expedite the process of whipping up cakes, cookies, fillings, and more. This thing'll thoroughly mix your ingredients while you go off and prep for another part of the recipe.
2. This plant-based cleaner to breathe new life into your stainless steel appliances that are marred by streaks, marks, and fingerprints.
3. A panini press that'll completely change the way you make sandwiches in the kitchen. Get ready to only have ham and cheese sandwiches with crispy, golden brown ridges and gooey, thoroughly-heated ingredients.
4. This cabinet paint kit because you're sick of looking at tired, brown drawers in your kitchen and you think it's time for a (much more affordable) remodel. It doesn't even require stripping, priming, or top coat or sealer, and there's no need to remove your cabinet doors.
5. An Instant Pot so you can create delicious dishes with basically no effort — with just the press of a few buttons, you can automatically adjust the temperature for your meals and have them cook perfectly. It also does the job of five appliances all in one: a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, and a warmer.
6. This odor-neutralizing trashcan with a step-on opening mechanism so your kitchen won't smell like thrown-out leftovers anymore.
7. A Nutribullet for anyone who loves smoothies, hummus, soup, and other blended meals but are always on the go and want to take their morning smoothie on their walk without having additional dishes to clean.
8. This acrylic block and 17-piece set of sleek black knives because it'll make your kitchen look like a pro chef cooks in it. Plus, the knives are sharp and sturdy and have a nonstick coating on the blades.
9. A Nespresso Vertuo so you can whip up delicious, cafe-style cappuccinos right from your kitchen countertop — this thing also comes with a milk frother. It's also compact enough to not take up too much space, and as a bonus, it'll eventually save you lots of money since you'll be making all your coffees at home.
10. This set of five stainless-steel mixing bowls because it's time to swap out the bowls you've had for 20 years with these sleek ones. This set of bowls even has silicone non-stick bottoms to prevent your bowl from sliding around while you toss a pasta salad or whisk eggs.
11. An air fryer so you can cook up fries and wings and reheat leftovers to a crispy, crunchy, DELICIOUS finish. It circulates air to create a perfectly browned exterior, without the hassle of cleaning up a giant pot of oil.
12. This nonstick mini griddle to have you taking your single-serving breakfast and lunch game to new heights (without the stress of cleaning up multiple appliances).
13. A granite countertop paint kit so you can give your countertops a beautiful faux granite look that'll make your space feel super chic and modern. The best part is, you won't have to spend a fortune to totally replace your countertops.
14. This soft serve machine you'll want to keep front and center on your countertop for transforming frozen fruit into delicious soft serve.
15. This peel-and-stick faux-gel tile backsplash because it'll give your kitchen a new look that's so chic you might wonder if it's really the same dull kitchen you've had for years. The peel-and-stick backsplash is also mold-, heat-, and moisture-resistant.
16. A rapid egg cooker so you can make hard-, medium-, or soft-boiled eggs to your heart's content (and make them perfectly every time). It's sure to make your kitchen feel egg-cellent.
17. This four-in-one 12-speed immersion blender to expedite the process of making soups, sauces, smoothies, or milkshakes. No hard feelings to your blender, but this thing is super compact and won't take up much counter space.
18. A pendant lighting conversion kit that'll add a gorgeous, modern twist to your kitchen while also adding a pop of color (if that's your jam).
19. This automatic can opener if your current manual can opener is a little finicky and for some reason, you can never get it to work properly without the fear of accidentally slicing your finger.
20. A set of replacement drawer handles because it may seem like a small change, but replacing your cabinet handles will make you feel like you've got a whole new kitchen. Plus, if you've had a few too many broken or loose cabinet handles, these new ones'll save the day!
21. This mountable jar opener to put an end to your days of struggling for 10 minutes to open one dang pickle jar — this baby'll open up like 15 pickle jars in that time. BTW, it'll also work on everything from tiny nail polish bottles to super wide jar covers.
22. An electric indoor grill — just because the weather's getting colder and doesn't mean you can't enjoy mouthwatering, perfectly charred burgers, veggies, and meats.
23. This heavy-duty juicer so you can put all those fruits and veggies to good use before they go bad — and have delicious, fresh juice stocked into your refrigerator at all times.
24. A sink caddy to keep your favorite scrubbing tools handy and in one neat place instead of strewn all over the sink. This caddy even has a handy drip tray so you can empty out any moisture.
25. This under-cabinet drawer with a shelf on top so you can double up your storage space — especially if you have reaaaally small cabinets.
27. This 12-piece cookware set if you've had your current set for well over 15 years and you're in dire need of replacements for your nonstick favorites. This set is also dishwasher-safe.
28. An anti-fatigue mat that'll keep your feet comfy while you're standing for prolonged periods of time. It's perfect if you've got a huuuuuge pile of dishes to wash and dry and you'll be standing by the sink for a while, or if you'll need to stay comfortable by the counter while you meal prep for the week.
29. This Aerogarden because not only will it look super sleek on your countertop, but it'll give you quick and direct access to fresh herbs in your kitchen without having to start your own outdoor garden.
30. And a sous vide cooker that might put all your pots and pans to shame when it helps you make a perfectly cooked steak fancily and right from your phone! Yup, you can connect this to your phone via Bluetooth so you can select how well done you want your food, and let the gadget cook it to your heart's desire.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.